Your FREE 2 years roadside tyre protection
when you buy any Michelin or BFGoodrich tyre
How does TyreAssist Work?
Upon purchasing a Michelin or BFGoodrich tyre via selected tyre dealers, you will be issued with a TyreAssist membership card containing a unique membership number.
If you made your tyre purchase online, you should register for TyreAssist on this website. Use your tyre order number to register on this website. You will receive your membership information after we have processed your registration details.
In the event of a tyre failure, simply call the assistance number given on the card, quoting your membership number, and TyreAssist will arrange for a technician to be sent out to you. TyreAssist aims to be with the vehicle within the hour.
The Technician will then fit your spare tyre or tow you to safety of a local tyre dealer.
- Roadside Assistance for tyre-related problem – Be it a puncture, accidental damage or any other problem relating to your tyre which halts your journey, TyreAssist will get you on the move again!
- Expert Roadside Service – All call-outs will be attended by our highly trained technicians.
- 24/7 service – No matter what time of the day or night, TyreAssist is there to help 365 days of the year.
- Fast, efficient response times – TyreAssist aims to have a highly trained technician with the vehicle within one hour of the original call out.
- Service across the UK and Republic of Ireland – TyreAssist has coverage all across the UK and Republic of Ireland meaning that a highly trained technician is never far away.
- Local rate telephone numbers – Ease of access for contact at minimal cost.
- Cover for two years – From the date of tyre purchase, your tyre is covered by TyreAssist for two full years.